red lips & neon

I love red lipstick. Especially Mac's Russian Red. My old roommate turned me on to it a few years ago. The great thing about red lipstick is that it can be super modern or retro depending on what you wear with it (which I love because I'm all about versatility). I chose to pair mine with neon and a blazer: modern colors and classic style. 

I'm in love with this dress, too--it's light and perfect for summer (and cheap!). Would be perfect for Memorial Day weekend festivities--although maybe drop the blazer and add a skinny black belt and black sandals for the hot weather that has finally come?







Thanks to Ashley Parrish for her wonderful photos.

Dress: Old Navy. Blazer: H&M. Sunglasses: Ray-Ban. Watch: Invicta. Bracelets: H&M, random store in Saugatuck, MI, gift. Lipstick: MAC Russian Red. Nails: L'Oreal Color Riche in L'Orange.

Have a great Memorial Day weekend!

Gina xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts