this (crazy) week in instagram

This past week has been one of those really busy weeks where you don't have time to sleep, let alone blog! Despite the frustrating aspects of last week, a lot of good things happened. I hosted a big event at my job which went so smoothly, got a bunch of new cute things from Zara and Aldo, and actually went for a run last week (I don't exercise). I am even allowed to go home from work early today! YAY!

Here's a few photos from the past week that I managed to snap amidst the craziness. You can follow me on instagram at aylwardg!


1. English tea in our English mugs on our English tea tray. HA.

2. New boots from Aldo that I mentioned in a former post came in the mail! Woo!

3. The park I've been working on for my job. We hosted over 1,000 guests this weekend at an event. It's always great to see all the work you put into something come into fruition.

4. Last week's accessories: Rings: H&M. Bracelet: H&M. Scarf: TJ Maxx (A steal at $10! How could I pass that up?). Flats: Bloch.

5. My favorite yogurt. Their coconut flavor is fantastic, too! You can find them at Whole Foods and many smaller gourmet and natural food stores.


1. After always hearing about Lillet, a french apertif wine, I decided to try it for myself. The store was out of the Lillet Blanc, which is the original, so I went with the Lillet Rouge (despite the fact that it was originally made specifically for American audiences. I couldn't help but joke about it with the wine salesman!). It was a good choice, though--so tasty! Tried the white over the weekend and wasn't as impressed. A testament to my feeble American palate :(

2. At a local show headlined by a psychobilly band hailing from Chapel Hill, NC, Flying Duo Jets. They influenced the White Stripes, Cat Power, Neko Case and a few other great artists. You can listen to some of their tunes here.

3. Much needed drinks with my boy on the patio of the Belmont after work on Friday!

4. Can you tell I'm into animal prints at the moment? New flats and a sweater from Zara :)

Hope you guys are having a good Monday! Thanks to all of you who have been leaving comments on and viewing my blog. It is so great to know that so many people are enjoying what I'm posting! You're all wonderful!!

Gina xoxo

Comments

  1. Wonderful photos! I love your new shoes :)

    - Victoria
    www.Vickkitas.blogspot.se

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts