highlights: carolina herrera fall 2012 collection

Fall is my favorite time of the year. The fabrics of clothing become thicker and the colors more muted. I saw one of Carolina Herrera's Fall 2012 Collection looks in a recent issue of Harper's Bazaar and loved it. Deep plums and grays were everywhere in her show, along with tailored, clean silhouettes. Here are a few of my favorite looks:




I find it interesting that these three looks evoke such different eras: mid-century American, Victorian, and modern. I'm particularly in love with the third look. Everything about it is clean, posh and understatedly sexy. The layering is phenomenal, and that scarf is gorgeous. 
I'm also so glad that teased hair is back in! I love bouffants--there is nothing sexier than a rumpled, teased head of hair Bridgitte Bardot-style. 
Hope you're having a great week! Yay for it already being half over!

Gina xoxo

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts