view from the top

So I've been telling you recently about the new bits I got last week. It's about time I get to actually including them in a post!
My Aldo ankle boots are actually the first pair of ankle boots I've owned.
So glad I finally jumped on that bandwagon. 
Ankle boots work really well paired with tights, leggings, or shorts. I bought black ones because I'm trying to include more black in my wardrobe, but taupe is a really cute color for summer as well (I had a hard time choosing between the two!).





Scarf: TJ Maxx (similar here). Tanks: H&M (similar here). Shorts: H&M. Ankle boots: Aldo (mine are sold out now :( similar here). Bag: Forever 21. Bracelets: Linea Pelle, H&M, World Market. Rings: Vintage. Nails: L'Oreal Color Riche in Precious Coral.

How cool are these photos? Ashley Parrish and I went cray cray getting some cool urban shots. Do you like the new style?

Have a wonderful rest of the week! Be sure to stop by soon for a giveaway in the near future :)

Comments

  1. love this look! the boots are great and go really well with the rest

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts